Scored

Everything that is outdoors and not hunting or shooting. Talk about fishing, 4wd, archery, camping, motorbike riding etc etc.
Buffy
Pumpkin Chucker
Favourite Cartridge: .308

Re: Scored

Post by Buffy »

nah you're right mate, feel free to post your stuff in here!

BB
bimbo
300 Win Mag
Favourite Cartridge: 17HH

Post by bimbo »

Harb wrote: My Bank Manager would probably not agree with you mate lol....... I used to spend a lot of time building vehicles......so many in fact that I ended up with a 400Sqm shed full of CNC gear as it was cheaper to build parts than buy them lol.....still have it all, but as I was saying to Gary and the lads at yass, these days I really dont get much of a chance to use it.....hopefully that will change.......the Shooting truck I will bring up is actually being built for the mag as well......it will go in I recon before it comes up to the NT.
Screw another shooting weekend, lets go camp in Harb's shed
MISSED
Favourite Cartridge: 20 PPC

Post by MISSED »

Soooooo many things to build

And I promise to turn out the lights and lock the door when I leave.
chappo555
.220 Swift
Favourite Cartridge: 6mmbr

Post by chappo555 »

Harb wrote:
Buff Buster wrote:Harb, funny thing happened today. I was at work and flicking through a 4x4 mag at lunch time.... Well bugger me, there was one of your articles in there. You, my friend, have some very cool toys!!!

BB

My Bank Manager would probably not agree with you mate lol....... I used to spend a lot of time building vehicles......so many in fact that I ended up with a 400Sqm shed full of CNC gear as it was cheaper to build parts than buy them lol.....still have it all, but as I was saying to Gary and the lads at yass, these days I really dont get much of a chance to use it.....hopefully that will change.......the Shooting truck I will bring up is actually being built for the mag as well......it will go in I recon before it comes up to the NT.

Which one did you see mate ? I have had a few in there....and also a story on a trip we did in a pair of Polaris RZR S's from Cairns to the cape and back in 10 days, off road 2800km's in daylight hours.....very similar to a Pari Dakar run......it was an awesome trip though....

Kickinback....here is a picture of them.....I was sick of full size race trucks and wanted a change.
A US off road magazine wanted us to do the run as an article for them, so I decided bugger it....I am game....the rest is history :)

Here are a couple of pictures of us and them they did for Australian Action and Adventure magazine out the back of Lithgow after we came back

and just to prove the wife is as mad and maybe even madder than me.....here she is refusing to take an easier line in Otis lol

and it even rubbed of on my Daughter......she worked her ass of to buy this buggy totally herself......SHe has a new view now on how hard it is to make money......

Chappo277.5 wants this after seeing that photo.
Harb
.22 WMR
Favourite Cartridge: 204

Post by Harb »

Here is one while we were at our favourite place on earth......Northern Australia....in this case, Cape york....... I wish I was there right now

Timmo84
.17 HMR
Favourite Cartridge: N/A

Post by Timmo84 »

The cape is an awesome place, is that the first creek crossing after fruit bat falls?

Tim