Catching up on reloading

Discuss all aspects of Ammunition and Reloading here.
Cammo
.17 HMR
Favourite Cartridge: .17 Hornet

Catching up on reloading

Post by Cammo »

It has been the perfect time to lock myself in my dungeon (Reloading Room) and catch up on some empty cases.
I've reloaded 204 with Blitzking 39gr, .17 Hornet with 20gr Zombie projectiles, .243 with Barnes 90gr Ballistic Tip Hunting and 300 Blackout with Barnes 110gr Tac-Tx FB (Blackout), just have to see how the loads go at the range.

One of the big Sydney GS said they are no longer importing Hodgdon powders anymore, I like Lil'Gun!

Regards
macca
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: 308/6br

Re: Catching up on reloading

Post by macca »

Sounds like you were busyily productive.
Next is to get out and use them :D
RDavies
.257 Roberts
Favourite Cartridge: 7 SAUM

Post by RDavies »

Cammo wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:44 pm It has been the perfect time to lock myself in my dungeon (Reloading Room) and catch up on some empty cases.
I've reloaded 204 with Blitzking 39gr, .17 Hornet with 20gr Zombie projectiles, .243 with Barnes 90gr Ballistic Tip Hunting and 300 Blackout with Barnes 110gr Tac-Tx FB (Blackout), just have to see how the loads go at the range.

One of the big Sydney GS said they are no longer importing Hodgdon powders anymore, I like Lil'Gun!

Regards
What do you mean they are no longer importing Hodgdon powders? Hodgdon imports most of their powder from Australia.
dashooter
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: Wby Magnum's :)

Post by dashooter »

RDavies wrote:
Cammo wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:44 pm It has been the perfect time to lock myself in my dungeon (Reloading Room) and catch up on some empty cases.

Regards
What do you mean they are no longer importing Hodgdon powders? Hodgdon imports most of their powder from Australia.
Won’t be a reciprocal arrangement anymore. They will take ours but Winchester or whoever it was that was importing lil gun etc powders won’t be doing it anymore.
Not cost effective for them apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RDavies
.257 Roberts
Favourite Cartridge: 7 SAUM

Post by RDavies »

dashooter wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:33 pm
RDavies wrote:

Regards
Won’t be a reciprocal arrangement anymore. They will take ours but Winchester or whoever it was that was importing lil gun etc powders won’t be doing it anymore.
Not cost effective for them apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeeze, even Noia not trucking powders to NSW, it is getting hard to get our powders these days