I’ve still got the magic touch

Discuss all aspects of Ammunition and Reloading here.
albow
.257 Roberts

Re: I’ve still got the magic touch

Post by albow »

Well can we guess what die killed each case 😂

I go left to right - collet, ackley and then bushing die 😜
trevort
Spud Gun
Favourite Cartridge: Tater

Post by trevort »

Haha. It’s just n the order listed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Camel
Ultimate AusVarminter
Favourite Cartridge: 20-222 6x47 rem, 250

Post by Camel »

trevort wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:17 pm Cmon guys this was posted for your entertainment ( except Camel no one gaf whether he is entertained enough to stop chewing his crayons for a second)
I always knew I was going to form them in Kickinback’s fl die. I just thought I would experiment with what I had on hand

The most entertaining part was that you were fucking up Lapua brass, :lol: :lol: damn Glen for stuffing up my fun. Wish he had of kept out of it till you had at least fucked up a significant amount more. :twisted:
trevort
Spud Gun

Post by trevort »

Camel wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:29 pm
trevort wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:17 pm Cmon guys this was posted for your entertainment ( except Camel no one gaf whether he is entertained enough to stop chewing his crayons for a second)
I always knew I was going to form them in Kickinback’s fl die. I just thought I would experiment with what I had on hand

The most entertaining part was that you were fucking up Lapua brass, :lol: :lol: damn Glen for stuffing up my fun. Wish he had of kept out of it till you had at least fucked up a significant amount more. :twisted:
did you find some other types of die as a freebie in your crayons packet? I only had three but happy to try some others if you want to send them down
albow
.257 Roberts

Post by albow »

Glenn wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:51 pm diewax_580x@2x.jpeg
And don’t believe Glenn as no amount of lube is going to make it fit.... :mrgreen:
Camel
Ultimate AusVarminter
Favourite Cartridge: 20-222 6x47 rem, 250

Post by Camel »

trevort wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:47 pm
Camel wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:29 pm

did you find some other types of die as a freebie in your crayons packet? I only had three but happy to try some others if you want to send them down
You have been drinking, haven't you. :roll:
trevort
Spud Gun

Post by trevort »

albow wrote:
Glenn wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:51 pm diewax_580x@2x.jpeg
And don’t believe Glenn as no amount of lube is going to make it fit.... :mrgreen:
Oh don’t I know itImage