25-06 load suggestions

Discuss all aspects of Ammunition and Reloading here.
stinkitup
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x55

Re: 25-06 load suggestions

Post by stinkitup »

Gnome wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:37 pm
stinkitup wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:55 pm Hey Chris, Did the SIL ever screw that barrel into an action?

I have 2213sc if you want to try some before you buy, I run it in the AI swede.

Ryan
No..... am gonna take it off of him!!

Always good to have a spare barrel :wink: :wink: :wink:

Cheers for the offer but will be a while before I get to shoot as I gotta get the rest of the bits together. Will contact you when I get pretty close to sending pills down range.
:lol: :lol: Nice!

Yep a spare in 25-06 is always handy.

When you are ready let me know as I should be keeping the 2213sc stocked :) Usually pretty easy to get from the nswra shop down in Sydney when I can I call in when doing jobs nearby :D
Lix
Favourite Cartridge: .204

Post by Lix »

I have been able to get just about every projectile I have tried in my sako to shoot well under 1” @ 100m. I have now settled on Sierra prohunter 100gr and Nosler 110 Accubond. Both of these have been very effective for me – but again just about everything has shot well. If I could not get those I would be happy with the prohunter 115gn. Powders, 2209 has been very good but I have settled on 2213sc. Originally this was because it also worked well in my 450/400 and although I no longer have that, I see no reason to change.

Alex
Gnome
.308 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: 375 Cheytac

Post by Gnome »

stinkitup wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:39 pm
Gnome wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:37 pm
stinkitup wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:55 pm Hey Chris, Did the SIL ever screw that barrel into an action?

I have 2213sc if you want to try some before you buy, I run it in the AI swede.

Ryan
No..... am gonna take it off of him!!

Always good to have a spare barrel :wink: :wink: :wink:

Cheers for the offer but will be a while before I get to shoot as I gotta get the rest of the bits together. Will contact you when I get pretty close to sending pills down range.
:lol: :lol: Nice!

Yep a spare in 25-06 is always handy.

When you are ready let me know as I should be keeping the 2213sc stocked :) Usually pretty easy to get from the nswra shop down in Sydney when I can I call in when doing jobs nearby :D
Cheers Ryan :D
Lix wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:21 pm I have been able to get just about every projectile I have tried in my sako to shoot well under 1” @ 100m. I have now settled on Sierra prohunter 100gr and Nosler 110 Accubond. Both of these have been very effective for me – but again just about everything has shot well. If I could not get those I would be happy with the prohunter 115gn. Powders, 2209 has been very good but I have settled on 2213sc. Originally this was because it also worked well in my 450/400 and although I no longer have that, I see no reason to change.

Alex
Cheers Alex,

I've been keeping notes from all here for quick reference :D

Camel,

The projectiles arrived safely today. :D Thank you again :D