Night tech HD-35 vs Pulsar Axiom XM30

Scopes, Range finders, Binoculars, Bipods etc etc. Discuss them all here!
dashooter
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: Wby Magnum's :)

Night tech HD-35 vs Pulsar Axiom XM30

Post by dashooter »

Looking at a thermal monocular.
Stuck between these two units.
I know a couple of members on here have these two units (not aware of anyone rich enough to own both).
Looking for feedback on each.
Would be used on foot and from car chasing everything from rabbits up to deer.
Any feedback/suggestions welcome.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
barryb
.270 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: 17 ackley hornet

Re: Night tech HD-35 vs Pulsar Axiom XM30

Post by barryb »

Rob , I can't provide much help apart from what Rem17 posted the other day on the HD50 - not familiar with the Axiom XM30 but I do have XQ 50 thermal which we have only used for the spotting exercise & worked fine for that exercise when culling roos. If I didn't already have that one , & current economical situation was different I would certainly be having a serious look at the HD ones after looking at a couple of U-tubes & listening to CR Contracting ??
Barry
dashooter
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: Wby Magnum's :)

Re: Night tech HD-35 vs Pulsar Axiom XM30

Post by dashooter »

barryb wrote:Rob , I can't provide much help apart from what Rem17 posted the other day on the HD50 - not familiar with the Axiom XM30 but I do have XQ 50 thermal which we have only used for the spotting exercise & worked fine for that exercise when culling roos. If I didn't already have that one , & current economical situation was different I would certainly be having a serious look at the HD ones after looking at a couple of U-tubes & listening to CR Contracting ??
Barry
Thanks Barry. I’ve been looking at his stuff too. Just want to be certain before I drop $$ on one.
Can’t really afford the HD-50 but the 35 price is do able.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk