Moar rabbits

dashooter
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: Wby Magnum's :)

Moar rabbits

Post by dashooter »

Headed out tonight to check out a new place (5 acres) 20 mins down the road overrun with rabbits. Picked this one up on Facebook (owner looking for any options to control them).
Took a little while to come through, about 4 weeks from initial messaging till driving in the gate.
Honestly didn’t think I’d get this place, not that I knew how big it was when I offered.
Followed up to see how they went with their options and got told they’d done nothing and could I come out. Image
First question I got was how much! Dude nearly fell over when I said free. Lol
Half moon and no clouds didn’t help. Saw a few that didn’t stick around as I moved to get closer.
Still managed 14 for the night. Cold must have affected my record abilities as I didn’t have as many videos as I had hits. Image
The video has tonight’s action and last weeks visit to a work colleagues place. I got 10 that night (again not remembering to record them all).

https://youtu.be/LvC3_9fjrP0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
barryb
.270 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: 17 ackley hornet

Re: Moar rabbits

Post by barryb »

Well done again there Rob -looked a bit chilly down in those parts. :lol:
dashooter
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: Wby Magnum's :)

Post by dashooter »

barryb wrote:Well done again there Rob -looked a bit chilly down in those parts. :lol:
It was a balmy 4 when I started. I think it was 2 or 3 when I finished. Might have to bust out the balaclava for next time, my face was feeling a little numb by the end. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cammo
.17 HMR
Favourite Cartridge: .17 Hornet

Post by Cammo »

Great work, modern air rifles and thermals have changed our world.