Benjamin Marauder Parts?

danny_h69
Favourite Cartridge: .357

Benjamin Marauder Parts?

Post by danny_h69 »

G'day everyone. I have a Gen 1 Marauder (.22) that I'm looking for parts. In particular a replacement pressure gauge. I rang Raytrade a couple of years ago chasing something else to be told that they no longer sell the Marauders and therefore don't supply parts. I thought that was odd at the time, but had other worries and let it slide. I emailed Raytrade recently chasing the air pressure gauge and they tell me that they can order it in but wouldn't get here until May/June 2018. Needless to say I don't want to wait that long...

I emailed Oleg (Ausarms) yesterday and I am waiting for a reply...

Does anyone know of anyone in Oz that might have these parts? Or an overseas supplier that will ship to Australia? Or is there an industry high pressure gauge that might work?

Thanks in advance.

Dan.
daisy
.308 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: 7-08

Re: Benjamin Marauder Parts?

Post by daisy »

Down the page a bit is a gauge. I don't know if he ships here or not.
http://www.airtanksforsale.com/
grmkc
.220 Swift
Favourite Cartridge: 204 Ruger

Post by grmkc »

Try these guys. http://www.jgairguns.biz

No point trying our Ruski friend. He seems to have gone to ground.
I'm guessing it's a 1/8" BSP male thread. Try Hotshot paintballs in VIC. Steve is the importer for all things Ninja and paintball so I would wage a Mars bar that he would have one.

I know that my spare Fx gauge fitted on the Ninja SCUBA adaptor so ............

Druid and Matt sold their Mrod so I can't even nick one for you. :-)
danny_h69

Post by danny_h69 »

Thanks Daisy and grmkc. I'll give Hotshot a call in the morning and have a chat to them. If they don't have anything then I'll look at the USA. Archer Airguns have a heap of parts and I am thinking of updating the valve assembly as well. They don't sell overseas, however I will use a freight forwarder if I need to.

Thanks again.

P.S. I was thinking of getting in touch with Matt (I knew he sold the mrod) just in case he had a couple of stray parts... :D Matt tuned my HW97 a while back... I loaned to a mate of mine last weekend to get rid of some myna birds. We sighted it in at my place and after a couple of shots he looked at me and said "this is an awesome rifle!" My reply... "No I'm not selling it... yes I want it back." Bit of overkill for myna's but f@#k 'em, the little ba@%$#ds!

Cheers
Dan.
danny_h69

Post by danny_h69 »

UPDATE: Couldn't wait until morning... rang Steve at Hotshots... and yep it looks like the Ninja will fit! Really nice bloke, keen to help out. Had a chat to him about a bottle set-up (still using the Hills pump) and I'll be ordering a bottle set-up from them after we recover from Christmas. Thanks grmkc!

All the best for Christmas and the New Year!

Dan
grmkc
.220 Swift
Favourite Cartridge: 204 Ruger

Post by grmkc »

The 97 is back as well Dan. Incorporated was my suggestion from two years ago; holes drille in muzzle weight so that it would go through Customs without the "incomplete silencer" BS.