GinB Stocks Closed for business

uncakikki
Favourite Cartridge: 7mm08

GinB Stocks Closed for business

Post by uncakikki »

Hi all,

I was on the GinB Stocks website last night and it is with much sadness that I have to report that Andrea and Antonio have closed their business. The following is the announcement from their webpage. :(

Today we have to announce that we are no longer able to take your orders for Ginb. Unfortunately, this is due to the fact that we have to close our business. We bring this announcement with great regret, but the current conditions require us to do so. We confirm that all customers who have an order with us need not worry, because we are going to complete all orders that have already been confirmed. We thank all those who have followed and supported us in this great, amazing adventure.

Andrea and Antonio Gentilini

This is very sad news for the airgunning community, they are both true gentleman and nothing was ever a problem for them when dealing with them and they would always answer any question in a timely manner, the same cannot be said of many of our local dealers. I am ever so glad that I decided last year to purchase one of their stocks, my only regret is that I didn't buy more.
Havoc
Favourite Cartridge: 22 magnum

Re: GinB Stocks Closed for business

Post by Havoc »

I saw on an American Forum that they are re-opening?
I hope that is correct, Ive heard good things about their stocks!
grmkc
.220 Swift
Favourite Cartridge: 204 Ruger

Re: GinB Stocks Closed for business

Post by grmkc »

I believe they were reopening to sell distantly firearms related stuff and not accessories as such. :(