Pfffffffft

MISSED
Favourite Cartridge: 20 PPC

Pfffffffft

Post by MISSED »

While Thod was doing farm boy duty this morning I was having a happy time with the HW100
I set some targets out at 15-25 -35-40-50 +70m with the plan to sight in to best suit the trajectory of the JSB Exact Heavy 22 cal pellets
I have not spent the time to do so previously and the couple of hours spent this morning was really worth itImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MISSED

Re: Pfffffffft

Post by MISSED »

MISSED wrote:While Thod was doing farm boy duty this morning I was having a happy time with the HW100
I set some targets out at 15-25 -35-40-50 +70m with the plan to sight in to best suit the trajectory of the JSB Exact Heavy 22 cal pellets
I have not spent the time to do so previously and the couple of hours spent this morning was really worth itImage

ImageImage
The wind was very tricky coming in anywhere from 5 to 25 km.I decided on a 40 m zero and these groups are 40+50 m and the last pic was at 70m using the Aeon scope hash marks and a lull in the wind let me hit the dot

MISSED

Post by MISSED »

MISSED wrote:
MISSED wrote:While Thod was doing farm boy duty this morning I was having a happy time with the HW100

ImageImage
The wind was very tricky coming in anywhere from 5 to 25 km.I decided on a 40 m zero and these groups are 40+50 m and the last pic was at 70m using the Aeon scope hash marks and a lull in the wind let me hit the dot

daisy
.308 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: 7-08

Post by daisy »

Nice groups for those conditions. Do you have Hawk Chairgun for airgun or rim-fire ballistics ? If not you can get it here https://www.hawkeoptics.com/chairgun.html.
MISSED

Post by MISSED »

I have chairgun daisy and have been using it I was just doing a real life check.

The 3 hash mark is hold over for 50m with a 40m zero and the 6th (I think)for 70M I might have to do that one again though. :oops: