Victorian Air Rifle Shoot - 14/6/2015

grmkc
.220 Swift
Favourite Cartridge: 204 Ruger

Re: Victorian Air Rifle Shoot - 14/6/2015

Post by grmkc »

My apologies for taking so long to post a report. Life got in the way, somewhat.

We couldn't have asked for better weather. Still and sunny. Not conditions that we see often down at this bayside club. We had about 20 there on Sunday with a dozen shooters and the rest visitors. I think it would be fair to say that everyone had a good time. On occassions, I think there was more hot air with guys chewing the fat and discussing the merits of ARs than there was shooting. That's what these shoots are about; the reason Neil and I set them up anyway. Unfortunately Neil couldn't be there himself but we had a good time on his behalf.

I also want to express our appreciation to Tasco for supporting us by donating some prizes for our comps. And so to the comp results and congratulations on the good shooting.

20m Springers: 1st Justin P, 2nd Ian J & 3rd Dave R

50m Open AR: 1st David E, 2nd Mark H & 3rd Dan L

Our intention is to have a couple more shoots this year but we need to clarify the Insurance coverage beforehand.

Stay tuned.
gts055
Favourite Cartridge: .22

Post by gts055 »

Thanks Geoff for an enjoyable afternoon and I look forward to the next event, Mark
grmkc
.220 Swift
Favourite Cartridge: 204 Ruger

Post by grmkc »

Hi Mark,

I have your prize sitting on my workbench. Let me know when you come down to the club next and I shall bring it along.

Geoff