My new Tikka

Talk about your Varmint Rifles and other firearms here!
MISSED
Favourite Cartridge: 20 PPC

Re: My new Tikka

Post by MISSED »

Really happy you like the weaver .Good to see it put to work Was it easy to sight in (regards tracking)Looking forward to some pics
paz
.222 Remington
Favourite Cartridge: 22-250

Post by paz »

Muttang wrote:Also pics of the ammo box I made and the gun bag I made when I was bored at work.
Alright, i gotta know, what sorta job gives ya access to sewing materials/machines and metal work machines(box)??

Paz :?
Muttang
Favourite Cartridge: .204

Post by Muttang »

I work as an Aircraft Life Support Fitter in the ADF... Pretty good job I guess but it also has its downs occasionally... At present I look after and maintain F/A18 Hornet pilots safety equipment (Helmets, oxygen masks, life jackets, parachute and liferafts)......

When you see it flying (the F/A-18) down at the Melb GP this weekend, think of me as I will be down there supporting it... :D
17hmr
.243 Winchester

Post by 17hmr »

rifle looks good mate, was it worth the wait?
paz
.222 Remington
Favourite Cartridge: 22-250

Post by paz »

Muttang wrote:I work as an Aircraft Life Support Fitter in the ADF... Pretty good job I guess but it also has its downs occasionally... At present I look after and maintain F/A18 Hornet pilots safety equipment (Helmets, oxygen masks, life jackets, parachute and liferafts)......

When you see it flying (the F/A-18) down at the Melb GP this weekend, think of me as I will be down there supporting it... :D
Ahhhh makes sense now.

Paz
grizzly

Post by grizzly »

nice rifle should shoot like hell. Did you mount the scope yourself?? :rifle: