New Admin.

Read here often for site updates and other Site related news.
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

New Admin.

Post by kjd »

Its with great sadness that our very own lowndsie stepped down from being site owner today due to time constraints. We made this site together and lowndsie has been instrumental in its success since we created it last year.

Lowndsie will still be with us as a moderator and hopefully still be active.

Having a big void now since lowdsie's departure I have offered GriMo Lowndsie's position. GriMo has an Information Technology background and a huge interest in shooting especially hunting and looks to get into the fly shoot.

I wish Lowndsie all the best in his future endeavours and hope to see him around when he isn't quite so busy.
I really am sad that you had to step down mate but you know here is always your home on the internet and I wish you the best of luck with your new business and can't wait to have a beer with you.

GriMo welcome to the position champ I know you will have a lot to offer and we can continue to make the site progess as much as Jason and I have done.

**Just a note Aus Varminters that these changes will not effect anything and its Varminting as usual.**

All the best lowdsie!

Cheers,
Keith.
GriMo
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 17 rem

Post by GriMo »

I do't think many of you will notice any major changes with the front side of things. Name is a diff colour that is about all. Ill still be doing the moderator type duties etc and just keeping the forums clean in general.

Basically it just helps to have two people maintaining the back end of things.

So yeah, as pusty said, business as usual ;)

BTW if you have any news stories or problems swing me an email grimo@ausvarmint.com