Congrats

Read here often for site updates and other Site related news.
Archfile
.17 HMR

Congrats

Post by Archfile »

I just wanted to say, congratulations to the moderators and to the members of this forum, in recent times it has just exploded into life. Some of that can be attributed to the downtime on AHN and some to the presence of Shane Clancy, who hopefully is getting a fair turn of business from here to repay his helpful advice.

I think at this point hearty congratulations are in order, I think we have a winning site that is at the point where the future looks bright and secure, keep up the good work everyone, and thanks guys, its much appreciated :oops:

-Arch
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

The pleasure is all ours.

Shane is definitely a great asset to the forum just as I hope we are a good asset to his business it has been a great relationship between AV.com and Clancy's Gunsmiths. One that I hope continues to flourish and bring success to both of our organisations.

AHN and AV have shown each other support which is healthy for both sites. But one thing I have noticed is that different names are popping up here that I have not heard of which is great as that means people are talking about the site to their mates and they are coming on here for a yarn. This is what we need.

The environment here is just so different to the other boards I frequent there seems to be no major stinks and every member is keen to help each other regardless of what, who or how much you know.

We hope to keep offering competitions and new content and ideas so please if you have an idea just PM me and we'll see what we can do. The more cool things we have the better we all can make this site.

So thank you to our members for being as dedicated and active as you have been we are under a year old and almost have broken the 300 member barrier. Lets hope for 500 before the end of 07.

Cheers guys and Thanks for the kind words Arch.
ogre6br
300 Win Mag
Favourite Cartridge: 6.5x55 or 6BR

Post by ogre6br »

Well done Arch for bringing this up
Thats for all you guys that make this site so good
and esp thanks Shane for the time given here.

appreciate it very much-

later
p
woob614271
17Rem
Favourite Cartridge: 17Rem, 22.250AI, 308

Post by woob614271 »

I is a newbie to the site, already put me two bob's worth in on a subject or two; great to get the most wide-ranging feedback on whatever we 'talk about, and the professional help (thanks, shane!) is brilliant. My appreciation to the moderator and all participants, especially big Pete who put me onto it, and Jeff R who guides me when I stuff up, (which is often!) 'Nuf from me, I gotta go dream 'bout the 338 Lap on the #1 action...
woob614271