AusVarmint Survey

Read here often for site updates and other Site related news.
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

AusVarmint Survey

Post by kjd »

Hi Everyone,

Can you all please answer all the questions in this survey here: http://ausvarmint.kjd84.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=46" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . I have structured this survey so we can see what you members want this site to grow to.
These polls will last 14 days then I will take them down and look hard at the data and this will help decide the future directions of the website and forum.

Thanks for your participation.
Rob

Re: AusVarmint Survey

Post by Rob »

I would complete the survey...except that when I click on the link I get :
"You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum."

Cheers
Rob :cry:
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

Rob wrote:I would complete the survey...except that when I click on the link I get :
"You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum."

Cheers
Rob :cry:
Yeah mate its closed now. I moved it so its not cluttering up the forum
Knackers
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: .223

Post by Knackers »

I can't remember if I did the survey or not. Can I have a go Keith I know I'm a little late but just think if me and Rob had a go it might pick your stat's up a bit :wink: help you secure a grant because you've got enough numbers for a certain project or something like that. :wink: or have the numbers needed to get bonus nights accommodation with leading game ranches. :wink:
Depending on how far you "the admin" push the envelope , you might be able to secure a special deal on Hi-lux's for us blokes that managed to make your survey a success? But I suppose will never known cause me and Rob can't do the survey. :roll: