HUNTERDELUX (39)

Read here often for site updates and other Site related news.
Camel
Ultimate AusVarminter
Favourite Cartridge: 20-222 6x47 rem, 250

HUNTERDELUX (39)

Post by Camel »

Happy birthday mate, hope it was a good one. :D
MISSED
Favourite Cartridge: 20 PPC

Re: HUNTERDELUX (39)

Post by MISSED »

All the best for the day
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

Just a suggestion and I ain't going to do it, so I don't expect you to, but if you want to get these guys active, send them a PM as they will get an email about that and it may entice them to come on and contribute but as I said I don't expect you guys to do it but yeah.
Camel
Ultimate AusVarminter
Favourite Cartridge: 20-222 6x47 rem, 250

Post by Camel »

kjd wrote:Just a suggestion and I ain't going to do it, so I don't expect you to, but if you want to get these guys active, send them a PM as they will get an email about that and it may entice them to come on and contribute but as I said I don't expect you guys to do it but yeah.

I did that a few times Keith, unfortunately the only reply I got was silence. Its a pity cause I reckon the forum could do with some more people posting stuff.
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

Camel wrote:
kjd wrote:Just a suggestion and I ain't going to do it, so I don't expect you to, but if you want to get these guys active, send them a PM as they will get an email about that and it may entice them to come on and contribute but as I said I don't expect you guys to do it but yeah.

I did that a few times Keith, unfortunately the only reply I got was silence. Its a pity cause I reckon the forum could do with some more people posting stuff.
It's a problem for the ages mate. Only about one in fifty members will become a regular poster, it's just a numbers game unfortunately.
Waldo
.270 Winchester

Post by Waldo »

kjd wrote: It's a problem for the ages mate. Only about one in fifty members will become a regular poster, it's just a numbers game unfortunately.
What, some people have something better to do :shock:

I'm just in hiding while I wait for the youngest to eventually go to sleep, currently calling out for me. If I leave him long enough he'll go to sleep, sooooon :?:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Waldo
HUNTERDELUX
.22 WMR
Favourite Cartridge: .17rem and 204ruger

Post by HUNTERDELUX »

Cheers Guys, only just noticed this post so im a little late to chime in.
Had a great day, missus took me out for a nice italian meal and family did the usual thing and threw some cash my way which always gets spent at the lgs :D
Justin