Wanted – a companion for extended camping and hunting trips.

Read here often for site updates and other Site related news.
BrnoB78
Favourite Cartridge: .243 Win

Wanted – a companion for extended camping and hunting trips.

Post by BrnoB78 »

I’m a semi-retired Science Teacher who greatly appreciates quality time camping and hunting rabbits (.22 Model 2 Brno & Browning pump action), feral cats, foxes, goats and pigs (I reload my .243 Win Browning B78 High Wall falling block single shot rifle). I’ve been a keen camper, bushwalker and recreational hunter over the past four decades, I’m a SSAA member and an ex-NSW Game Council member.

My two adult sons and young brother unfortunately no longer share the same passion (eg. busy raising a young family, pursuing business interests and/or restricted with health related issues) so I’m essentially looking for an ethical, responsible and trustworthy companion who is keenly interested in camping, ‘walkabout’ hunting and spotlighting.

I’ve currently got access to a number of properties about 3 hours drive from Penrith (Sydney) and, in all fairness, duly expect reciprocated camping & hunting access. Note, I respectfully only dispatch game species nominated by the property owners and strongly advocate both firearm safety and clean humane kills.

So, if you have a similar mindset and are truly interested in some camaraderie whilst hunting and camping then feel free to PM me for further details.