Updating Forum Software

Read here often for site updates and other Site related news.
chappo555
.220 Swift
Favourite Cartridge: 6mmbr

Updating Forum Software

Post by chappo555 »

kjd wrote:Ok We are mostly done, you might see a few small changes over the next couple of weeks as we customise the new software to suit AV but all functionality should still be here.

Please if you encounter any issues at all let GriMo or I know.
Hi keith. On tapatalk I have lost the option to see MESSAGES at all. It isn't even in the drop down list. Works on all the other forums I'm on using tapatalk. I have tried logging out of AV and back in again. No luck.

Cheers
ChappoImage
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Re: Updating Forum Software

Post by kjd »

Hi
Chappo555 wrote:
Hope this clears it up mate. Try logging into your web browser for now until tapatalk updates its software..
kjd wrote:
DSD wrote: Does this mean they are working on it that i used to get notifications through tapatalk when someone quoted me and know I do not?
Pretty much mate from the Tapatalk site:
Tapatalk Moderator wrote:The phpBB plugin for 3.1 Series (which you are using) is extremely new. As a result, it does not yet include full functionality of other existing Tapatalk plugins.

You did not provide a forum URL for me to check - It is possible there is already an update available to you from here: http://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=phpbb

Because phpBB is one of the top forum system we support; secondly, because it is “so new” – I would expect updates to include extra functionality very, very soon. I know the engineering team are working closely with phpBB developers as we speak to ensure the plugin is “brought up to speed” and matches the same as the others with regard to functionality ASAP.

Please watch the changelog (and update as necessary in the future) here: https://support.tapatalk.com/thread...n ... #copyright
chappo555
.220 Swift
Favourite Cartridge: 6mmbr

Updating Forum Software

Post by chappo555 »

Hi Keith, tapatalk shows my PM's for all the other forums I'm on just not AV. Is this something at the AV end or tapatalk end?
kickinback
50 BMG
Favourite Cartridge: 260 Rem

Updating Forum Software

Post by kickinback »

Same here.
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

kjd wrote:Hi
Chappo555 wrote:
Hope this clears it up mate. Try logging into your web browser for now until tapatalk updates its software..
kjd wrote:
DSD wrote: Does this mean they are working on it that i used to get notifications through tapatalk when someone quoted me and know I do not?
Pretty much mate from the Tapatalk site:
Tapatalk Moderator wrote:The phpBB plugin for 3.1 Series (which you are using) is extremely new. As a result, it does not yet include full functionality of other existing Tapatalk plugins.

You did not provide a forum URL for me to check - It is possible there is already an update available to you from here: http://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=phpbb

Because phpBB is one of the top forum system we support; secondly, because it is “so new” – I would expect updates to include extra functionality very, very soon. I know the engineering team are working closely with phpBB developers as we speak to ensure the plugin is “brought up to speed” and matches the same as the others with regard to functionality ASAP.

Please watch the changelog (and update as necessary in the future) here: https://support.tapatalk.com/thread...n ... #copyright
Did you guys not read this?
GriMo
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 17 rem

Post by GriMo »

Do you always ask rhetorical questions?