Melbourne's Flagstaff station evacuated after busker is mistaken for gunman on train

A Place To Discuss & Debate The Latest Firearm Issues. Please Try To Keep It Clean & On Topic.
The Raven
Ultimate AusVarminter
Favourite Cartridge: .270 Win

Melbourne's Flagstaff station evacuated after busker is mistaken for gunman on train

Post by The Raven »

Train passengers 'in hysterics' as busker is mistaken for terrorist :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-28/ ... e/10947304

A commuter has described scenes of mass panic at Melbourne's Flagstaff station, where terrified passengers were in tears and calling relatives to tell them they loved them after a busker was mistaken for a gunman on a train.

Police said a musician, carrying an instrument in a duffel bag, was doing breathing exercises to prepare for his performance.

Another passenger deemed his behaviour suspicious and wrongly thought his instrument bag was a rifle case.

====
Oh FFS, overly sensitive snowflakes! The snowflakes should have been charged for public nuisance!

A similar PO'd moment watching Gogglebox when most of the families got all freaked out seeing people in the US with firearms.

Demonising firearms make nervous Nellie's a far greater risk than the firearms themselves.
Camel
Ultimate AusVarminter
Favourite Cartridge: 20-222 6x47 rem, 250

Re: Melbourne's Flagstaff station evacuated after busker is mistaken for gunman on train

Post by Camel »

I laughed at the bit were it said passengers were leaving the station in tears. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Media is seeing their crop of disinformation bear a bountiful return after all those years of fear mongering, got the sheeple exactly where they want them. First place the look for information is from the very media that has sown the crop, media makes more money from advertising, then make the news again, round and round it goes, like a whirlpool, with the cash spinning to the center where the media awaits with their grubby hands out raking it in with a shine in their evil eyes.
kickinback
50 BMG
Favourite Cartridge: 260 Rem

Re: Melbourne's Flagstaff station evacuated after busker is mistaken for gunman on train

Post by kickinback »

So to sum up today’s racist terrorist extravaganza, a young abo fella had a tactical didge in a bag.

That’s it. No more to see here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
The Raven
Ultimate AusVarminter

Post by The Raven »

The main terrorist had a shortened trumpet in a camo duffle bag....and breathed heavy.

Those Musician terrorists need to be deported back where they come from!

PS. The sky is falling.
Ol 55
.308 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: 20 PPC

Post by Ol 55 »

I hope he goes the full discrimination card.
Gary
The Raven
Ultimate AusVarminter

Post by The Raven »

What I can't figure out is why some Henny Penny was freaked out.

There's already so many freaks on trains he'd be the last thing to freak out about. So why would Henny Penny bother with trains?

The sky is falling...
grmkc
.220 Swift
Favourite Cartridge: 204 Ruger

Post by grmkc »

I would have been more worried if he had a guitar case. Better fit me thinks. Bloody prescious!
Rabbitz
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: 222

Post by Rabbitz »

Shhh, when I lived in a unit block I used a bass guitar soft case to fool prying eyes as I loaded the car.

One fella I met used to put his rifle case/s into a large wheeled golf bag - the type with the cover over the top. He said that if anyone asked he could truthfully say he was on his way to the "range".